[comp.sys.mac.misc] Cross posting from here to eternety

hedstrom@sirius.UVic.CA (Brad Hedstrom) (04/03/91)

In article <1488@sud509.ed.ray.com> fredrp@tdw206.ed.ray.com (Fred Ross-Perry) writes:
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.programmer,comp.sys.mac.system

Considering that the original subject was "Looking for good Mac
programming references," I don't think it's appropriate to post to all
of the above newsgroups.

It seems that the old comp.sys.mac has simply become comp.sys.mac.*.

I, for one, am getting damn tired of it.

Brad Hedstrom                Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
University of Victoria                   Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Internet: hedstrom@sirius.UVic.CA
UUCP: ...!{uw-beaver,ubc-vision}!uvicctr!hedstrom
                                                      "I'm not an engineer,
                                                     but I play one on TV."