[comp.sys.mac.misc] TelePort modem

sienkiew@nsslsun.gcn.uoknor.edu (Meta Sienkiewicz) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr11.075043.17985@cs.uoregon.edu> mings@geriatrix.cs.uoregon.edu (Ming Yau So) writes:

>I don't think the Teleport suits John's need, since the Classic has only
>one ADB port, not 2, and the Teleport has only 1 ADB connector too.  If he

Oh, but Global Village fixed that problem, they now have a 'through' plug on
their ADB connector.  I understand that the older models can be retro-fitted
with it (tho' I haven't tried to have mine done yet... I have an SE/30 and
have the extra port).

Disclaimer: I haven't seen the connector in person but have read posts on
America Online about it.  I have no connection with Global Village except
as a customer (who still hasn't gotten the software upgrade from 1.02!)

Sorry, I don't know anything about the SupraModem (from the original thread).

						Meta Sienkiewicz