[comp.sys.mac.misc] Translator for T/nroff and RTF

changm@ux.acs.umn.edu (Darda M. T. Chang) (04/19/91)

Hi, everyone on network

Is there any translator available for converting t/nroff and Rich Text Format?
If YES, would anyone point it out please?

If there is such a translator, many people will have more convenient to use
t/nroff or MS Word on Mac/PC or the other word processors on Personal Computers.

Thanks for your reply!

Darda
= Mr. Ming-Tsung Darda Chang					       =
=----------------------------------------------------------------------=
= Internet: changm@ux.acs.umn.edu                                      =
= University of Minnesota at Minneapolis                               =
==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==-|-==
= Man proposes, but God disposes.                                      =
= Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with.      =

rob@aeras.uucp (Rob Rogers) (04/23/91)

In article <3782@ux.acs.umn.edu> changm@ux.acs.umn.edu (Darda M. T. Chang) writes:
>Is there any translator available for converting t/nroff and Rich Text Format?
>If YES, would anyone point it out please?
>
>Darda

The person who writes this and makes it shareware will be a very rich
person, indeed (not to mention famous).
I've been thinking of modifying the program texi2roff
(converts TeX docs to troff) to do RTF, but, no time for goofing off, you
know.
Send me a copy while you're at it.

--
	Rob Rogers