[comp.sys.mac.misc] Answer: How to combine LaTeX and Mac-postscript

idathon@uts.uni-c.dk (Hans O. Nymand) (04/20/91)

Hi, i got this answer to my question.

From cheme.caltech.edu!suresh Fri Apr 19 20:10:58 1991
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 91 11:10:19 PDT
From: suresh@cheme.caltech.edu (Suresha Guptha B.A.)
To: idathon@uts.uni-c.dk
Subject: Re: Question: How do i include Mac-postscript files in Latex?
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc

Hi,
  I recently went through the same process you are going through now. Steps
to be  followed for including the ps file in your latex document are

1)ftp Macps (Available at Sumex), bbfig.shar (Available at many tex archives)
  and psfig (a very good macro which enables handling of including ps files
  in your latex documents)
2) Enjoy the combination of Mac graphic abilities with latex.

If you need any further info, let me  know.

-Suresh

There is also other ways, at least I found my way out of the problem 'on
location' using the Macdraw-example included with some DVI2PS processors!

For more information on this subject, please contact me on

   HON@IDCG.ID.DK

                                          Hans Olav Nymand

mo@well.sf.ca.us (Maurice Weitman) (04/24/91)

Speaking of LaTeX and Mac-postscript... is there a way to print
LaTeX documents on a Mac with PS printer?  Are there conversion
programs or emulators?  Huh?  Thanks for any info.

--
Maurice Weitman  mo@well.sf.ca.us  ..!{hplabs,pacbell,apple,ucbvax}!well!mo
 | <- this is not a pipe  1634 Walnut  Berkeley, CA  94709  (415)549-0280
Quote:  "Facts are stupid things."  Ronald Wilson Reagan, New Orleans, 1988
Disclaimer:  Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.