[comp.sys.mac.misc] Neat Icons for 7.0 "seen" in ResEdit

mckenz@seq.uncwil.edu (Kane Michael McKenzie) (04/25/91)

I was playing around with resedit(which i know very
little about) the other day. I opened the 'system'
file(I believe) on 7.0b6 and saw a neat icon of
a folder with a 'belt' fastened around it. What
is this icon used for and what does it mean??

thanks...

nerm@Apple.COM (Dean Yu) (04/25/91)

In article <1453@seq.uncwil.edu> mckenz@seq.uncwil.edu (Kane Michael McKenzie) writes:
>I was playing around with resedit(which i know very
>little about) the other day. I opened the 'system'
>file(I believe) on 7.0b6 and saw a neat icon of
>a folder with a 'belt' fastened around it. What
>is this icon used for and what does it mean??
>
>thanks...

  This is a shared folder that you don't enough priveledges to open.

  -- Dean Yu
     Blue Meanie, Negative Ethnic Role Model, etc.
     Apple Computer, Inc.
     My opinions and so on and so forth...