[comp.sys.mac.misc] Delivery Service

mings@cacofonix.cs.uoregon.edu (Ming Yau So) (04/27/91)

In article <4562@ryn.mro4.dec.com> long@mcntsh.enet.dec.com (Rich Long) writes:

> A pointless one, though, if UPS will not leave the package without a
> signature, as happened to me. The order was shipped "no signature required".
> All my orders now go through Airborne, with which I have not had a problem.

Umm... interesting, I just have different experience from you.  Several times
the Airborne men has tried to just left the packages in front of my door when
I was not at home, even though the packages says signature required.  UPS has
never try once (but they have once messed up with one of my package, they
tell they can't locate my address while they have sent it to another city
with a totally different zip code).

   Ming Yau So                        |       <<< This area     >>>
   Internet: mings@cs.uoregon.edu     |       <<< intentionally >>>
   AOL: Ming So                       |       <<< left blank    >>>