[comp.sys.mac.misc] FOR SALE: LOTS and LOTS of Mac stuff

paryavi@cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) (04/23/91)

The following Mac hardware/software is for sale.  Prices included UPS Second
Day Air shipment and COD charges.  If you have any questions or would like
to make me an offer on anything and EVERYTHING, please e-mail.

Hardware:
--------
QTY.	Description				Condition		Price
2	Logitech ScanMan scanner		New			$200 ea.
1	Chinon DS3000 scanner			Slightly used 		$500
	  Has all docs, reg. card, etc.
1	DaynaFile 1.2MEG/1.44MEG		New			$400
	  Lists for over $1200
2	CD-ROM Drive				New			$430 ea.
2	40 MEG External Hard Drive		Unused			$250 ea.
2	40 MEG 1" Internal Hard Drive		Unused			$160 ea.
30	Phonenet Localtalk connectors		New			$17  ea.
	  These come with adaptor to fit
	  both DB9 and DIN8
1	PLI 44 Meg removable disk cartridge	Unused			$30

Software:
--------
QTY.	Description				Condition		Price
5	Adobe Type Library PLUS PACK		New			$50 ea.
1	Adobe Type Library #78			New			$50
		Universal News + Commercial Pi
		Universal Greek + Math Pi
1	WordMaker				Opened			$20
1	Personal Press				New			$130
1	Microsoft QuickBASIC			New			$54
1	Complete Undelete			New			$30
1	Digital Darkroom			New			$100
1	PrintLink Collection 4.0		New			$50
1	Virex					New			$35
1	Evolution				New			$45
2	Intouch					New			$25 ea.
1	Carbon Copy Mac (2 User)		New			$100

AGAIN:  All prices include UPS Second Day Air and COD charges.

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			CIS Department
Internet:  paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall, KSU

paryavi@cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) (04/26/91)

Here is what is left of the Mac stuff.  Thanks to all those nearly 100 people
who inquired and bought from me.  I still have the items below for sale.
I sold the CD-ROMS I had for sale but I just got 3 more in that I would like
to sell.

QTY.	Description				Condition		Price
1	Chinon DS3000 scanner			Slightly used 		$500
	  Has all docs, reg. card, etc.
3	CD-ROM Drive				New			$430 ea.
10	Phonenet Localtalk connectors		New			$17  ea.
	  These come with adaptor to fit
	  both DB9 and DIN8
1	WordMaker				Opened			$20
1	Personal Press				New			$130
1	Microsoft QuickBASIC			New			$54
1	Complete Undelete			New			$30
1	Virex					New			$35
1	Intouch					New			$25 ea.

AGAIN:  All prices include UPS Second Day Air and COD charges.

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			CIS Department
Internet:  paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall, KSU
UUCP:      {rutgers, texbell}!ksuvax1!harry!paryavi	Manhattan, KS  66506

david_islander_hughes@cup.portal.com (04/29/91)

Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like this guy is in BUSINESS

de Dave

laird@chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal) (04/29/91)

In article <41788@cup.portal.com> david_islander_hughes@cup.portal.com writes:
>Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like this guy is in BUSINESS

Yes, he would even make justin_randall_padawar blush - but let's give him
one free shot before we start shooting flames back - if I were to post my
collection of Macintosh paraphernelia that I would be better off without
and offer it for sale, it would most certainly make _me_ blush!

--
Laird J. Heal                           The Usenet is dead!
Here:  laird@chinet.chi.il.us		Long live the Usenet!