[comp.sys.mac.misc] Looking for Contact Address of MINDSCAPE

paolo@ai-vie.UUCP (paolo petta) (04/30/91)

I am looking for the currenct contact address of MINDSCAPE, the company
which sold the game "Balance of Power". (Is there a version compatible
with Systems 6.x ?)

Please reply via e-mail
(and bear in mind that 1-800 numbers do not work from Europe...)

Thank you!

paolo
--
paolo petta,                     paolo@ai-vie.uucp (..mcsun!tuvie!ai-vie!paolo)
austrian research institute for          bitnet: paolo%ai-vie.uucp@relay.eu.net

price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu (John Price) (05/01/91)

In article <991@ai-vie.UUCP>, paolo@ai-vie.UUCP (paolo petta) writes:
>I am looking for the currenct contact address of MINDSCAPE, the company
>which sold the game "Balance of Power". (Is there a version compatible
>with Systems 6.x ?)

	As of 1988 (the copyright date in my manual), the address is:

		Mindscape Inc.
		3444 Dundee Road
		Northbrook, Illinois 60062

           John Price * * * * price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu
           Where there is no solution, there is no problem.