[comp.sys.mac.misc] tex and deskwriter???

lito@ecl.psu.edu (LCubed) (05/08/91)

hi,

does either oztex or textures work with the hp deskwriter??

thanks in advance,

--
lito lucena                                | Keeper of the Ranma Archives
lito@ecl.psu.edu   (InterNet)              |  Japanese Animation Junkie

price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu (John Price) (05/08/91)

In article <1991May7.210036.1171@ecl.psu.edu>, lito@ecl.psu.edu (LCubed) writes:
>does either oztex or textures work with the hp deskwriter??

	OzTeX works great.  Can't tell you about Textures, though - I
stopped using it before I got my DeskWriter.

           John Price * * * * price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu
           Where there is no solution, there is no problem.

amhastings@ucdavis.edu (Alan Hastings) (05/09/91)

In article <1991May7.210036.1171@ecl.psu.edu> lito@ecl.psu.edu (LCubed) writes:
>hi,
>
>does either oztex or textures work with the hp deskwriter??
>
>thanks in advance,
>
>--
Textures with the postscript fonts and Adobe Type Manager works with
the hp deskwriter.

amhastings@ucdavis.edu

Charlie.Mingo@p4218.f421.n109.z1.FidoNet.Org (Charlie Mingo) (05/09/91)

lito@ecl.psu.edu (LCubed) writes:

Ld>does either oztex or textures work with the hp deskwriter??

    OzTeX does if you also get the small application DVIM72.

 * Origin: mingo@well.sf.ca.us  mingo@cup.portal.com (1:109/421.4218)