[comp.sys.mac.misc] Where to find TechNotes 286 to 299?

jyp@wucs1.wustl.edu (Jerome Yvon Plun) (05/12/91)

  Neither sumex nor apple.com have the latest technotes.  Is there any other
anymous ftp site that has these tech notes?

  Thanks.  jerome
Jerome Plun            []  Is it a crime to want something else?
jyp@wucs1.wustl.edu    []  Is it a crime to believe in something different?
Washington University  []
St Louis, MO           []  "Smalltown England", New Model Army, Vengeance

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (05/12/91)

In article <1991May11.195200.28077@cec1.wustl.edu> jyp@wucs1.wustl.edu (Jerome Yvon Plun) writes:

>  Neither sumex nor apple.com have the latest technotes.  Is there any other
>anymous ftp site that has these tech notes?

These Notes will soon be posted to ftp.apple.com (they are on AppleLink now).
We have changed the process for Technical Notes within Apple and have had
some difficulties getting everything done and sorted out since the job went
from one dedicated person to several people in different groups.  Thanks
for the patience, but they are on the way...

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_