[comp.sys.mac.misc] == Hard drive INTERNAL SCSI TERMINATORS needed ==

Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com (05/11/91)

I need the three little resistor network thingies used to internally
terminate SCSI drives for the Mac.  Can anyone help out?
Randy Padawer

In article <42207@cup.portal.com> Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com writes:
>I need the three little resistor network thingies used to internally
>terminate SCSI drives for the Mac.  Can anyone help out?
>Randy Padawer
>Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com

Try an electronics supply place-- they are usually fairly common in-line or
DIP resistor packs (you have to check the specs on your drive to find out the
right kind)