[comp.sys.mac.misc] Disk Doubler and System 7.0

Charlie.Mingo@p4218.f421.n109.z1.FidoNet.Org (Charlie Mingo) (05/18/91)

bclee@ocf.berkeley.edu (Bob C. Lee) writes:

BC> 	Now, the question.  On the compatibility-check report, it indicates
BC> 	that I would need DiskDoubler 3.7 for the job.  So far, I have only
BC> 	heard of DD 3.2.  Can anyone help me with finding 3.7?

    I called Salent* today with this very question.  Version 3.7 will be
available "the first week in June" as they're still putting finishing touches
on it.  Registered owners will recieve a blurb in the mail at the end of next
week.

    Since I had purchased it last October, I could upgrade for $15 + $3.50
handling.  I believe if you purchased it more recently, you might get it for
only $3.50 handling.

    Note that DDApp still works fine, so you can still compress/uncompress.

    *415/321-5375

 * Origin: mingo@well.sf.ca.us  mingo@cup.portal.com (1:109/421.4218)