[comp.sys.mac.misc] !! Help !! From PostScript to MacPaint

kxl4@po.CWRU.Edu (Kuochun Lee) (05/23/91)

I tried to convert a PostScript file into a MacPaint( or .PICT).
Is there anyone who knows how to deal with this?
Thank you for your help.

K. C.

graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) (05/24/91)

In article <1991May23.014035.27489@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> kxl4@po.CWRU.Edu (Kuochun Lee) writes:

>I tried to convert a PostScript file into a MacPaint( or .PICT).
>Is there anyone who knows how to deal with this?
>Thank you for your help.
>
>K. C.

If worse comes to worse - screen dump.

--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"