[comp.sys.mac.misc] Help Meister

rjc@css.itd.umich.edu (Robert John Churchill) (05/28/91)

In Article 11768 (22 more) in comp.sys.mac.misc, Clay Luther writes:
>In part, I agree.  However, I am sure that some enterprising programmer will
>program an init that will toggle help on and off when you hit the help key.

Ask and it shall be programmed. Check out the mac archives at either
mac.archive.umich.edu  or um-mts.cc.umich.edu.  For the former, see the
file  /mac/system.extensions/init/helpmeister.sit.hqx   and see
the PC2 file   init/helpmei  for the latter.

System 7 and extended keyboard with "Help" and "Control" keys required.

(Disclaimer:  I'm one of the UM archivists.)

Anyway, hope you like "Help Meister".  :)

--
  Robert_John_Churchill@um.cc.umich.edu
  University of Michigan ITD Consulting & Support Services