[comp.sys.mac.misc] WANTED: BBS and OnLine directories...

time@ice.com (Tim Endres) (05/28/91)

I have a need to compile listings of Bulletin Board numbers and numbers
for various other free and not-free online services. I know that on
CompuServe there are a few lists, I had hoped someone here may have
a couple.

Thanks.

Tim Endres                |  time@ice.com
ICE Engineering           |  uupsi!ice.com!time
8840 Main Street          |  Voice            FAX
Whitmore Lake MI. 48189   |  (313) 449 8288   (313) 449 9208

ckoch@soul.UUCP (Chriss Koch) (05/29/91)

In article <0B02FFF0.gn4n3f@tbomb.ice.com>, time@ice.com (Tim Endres) writes:

> I have a need to compile listings of Bulletin Board numbers and numbers
> for various other free and not-free online services. I know that on
> CompuServe there are a few lists, I had hoped someone here may have
> a couple.

The Fidonet nodelist would be a great place to start.

Chriss Koch      Ampex Video Systems Corp., 600 Wooten Rd., Colo Spgs, CO 80915
UUCP:  uunet!ampex!soul!ckoch                 SCORPION BBS 719.637.1458 (sysop)