[comp.sys.mac.misc] PrintAid 1.4

bangrazi@ctron.com (Anthony Bangrazi) (06/10/91)

Could someone help me out, please. I'm an internet rookie.

I saw mention of a PD program called PrintAid 1.4, which was a System 7.0
safe version of a print spooler for an ImageWriter. Could someone tell me
how I can get a copy to try?

Thanks bunches!

Anthony Bangrazi
bangrazi@ctron.com

Charlie.Mingo@p4218.f421.n109.z1.FidoNet.Org (Charlie Mingo) (06/13/91)

bangrazi@ctron.com (Anthony Bangrazi) writes:

AB> I saw mention of a PD program called PrintAid 1.4, which was a System 7.0
AB> safe version of a print spooler for an ImageWriter. Could someone tell me
AB> how I can get a copy to try?

    Look in comp.binaries,mac; it was just distributed.

    It's not a spooler, it a backgrounder. It let's you background apps which
don't want to be backgrounded during printing (MS Word 4 comes to mind).

 * Origin: Woof alpha test point (1:109/421.4218)