[comp.sys.mac.misc] Remember?

Marion Hansen (06/21/91)

I am currently using Remember? v 1.22 diary software by David Warker.  Could
someone please advise me if there is a later version compatible with system 7.

Thanks in advance,
Marion Hansen

pejacoby@mmm.serc.3m.com (Paul E. Jacoby) (06/21/91)

In article <1477@sol.deakin.OZ.AU> marion@deakin.oz.au writes:
>I am currently using Remember? v 1.22 diary software by David Warker.  Could
>someone please advise me if there is a later version compatible with system 7.

The latest revision is 2.1.2, which I am using under 6.0.5/6.0.7/7.0
without problems.
--
| Paul E. Jacoby, 3M Company, 3M Center, 235-3F-27                   |
| Maplewood, MN   55144-1000     .-----------------------------------|

emmayche@dhw68k.cts.com (Mark Hartman) (06/22/91)

In article <1477@sol.deakin.OZ.AU> marion@deakin.oz.au writes:
>I am currently using Remember? v 1.22 diary software by David Warker.  Could
>someone please advise me if there is a later version compatible with system 7.

I have found no problems with Remember? V2.1r under System 7.0.

>Thanks in advance,
>Marion Hansen

You're welcome.
--
Mark Hartman, N6BMO           "What are you just standing there for?  Where
Applelink: N1083 or BINARY.TREE      do you think you are, DIS-ney World??"