[comp.sys.mac.misc] After Dark Modules go where?

bgl6000@zeus.tamu.edu (LEMOINE, BRETT GAVIN) (06/24/91)

for After Dark to be able to 'see' it's modules, where does the folder go?

}-IvArch->	Internet: bgl6000@zeus.tamu.edu		CompuServe: 72531,3241

bmug@garnet.berkeley.edu (BMUG) (06/25/91)

In article <17714@helios.TAMU.EDU> bgl6000@zeus.tamu.edu writes:
>for After Dark to be able to 'see' it's modules, where does the folder go?

Assuming you're using System 7 and After Dark 2.0u, the After Dark Files
folder can be on the Desktop, in the System Folder, in the Control
Panels folder, in the Extensions folder, or in the Preferences folder.
I like to leave mine in the System Folder (where there's already lots
of other stuff).

John Heckendorn
--
                                                             /\
BMUG                      ARPA: bmug@garnet.berkeley.EDU    A__A

krazykid@bu-pub.bu.edu (Ernest Kim) (06/25/91)

In article <17714@helios.TAMU.EDU>, bgl6000@zeus.tamu.edu (LEMOINE, BRETT GAVIN) writes:
|> for After Dark to be able to 'see' it's modules, where does the folder go?

System Folder

Ernie