[comp.sys.mac.misc] Okay, where can I get my hands on MacWeek?

picard@milton.u.washington.edu (Mary Stumpel) (06/22/91)

I've been trying to find MacWeek at local newspaper stands but have been
unsucessful. Where can I find this periodical? I'm just a little curious
that I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for your help.

"My advice is to ask someone else for advice."

marmoset@mondo.engin.umich.edu (Dave Walker) (06/26/91)

In article <1991Jun22.070203.23133@milton.u.washington.edu> picard@milton.u.washington.edu (Mary Stumpel) writes:

>I've been trying to find MacWeek at local newspaper stands but have been
>unsucessful. Where can I find this periodical? I'm just a little curious
>that I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks for your help.

To my knowledge, MacWeek (or MacLeak, as it's often called) is unavailable
on newsstands (I've sure never seen it in a store).  For the most part,
very few people actually *pay* for MacWeek, usually free subscriptions are
dispensed to volume purchasers of Macs whhave filled out the subscription
request form (included with every new copy).  Qualifying usually requires
the , er, creative reporting of data pertaining to your user site.

| Dave Walker, Detroit Art Services (DAS)                                |
| marmoset@ub.cc.umich.edu                 "I don't read, I just guess"  |
| marmoset@mondo.engin.umich.edu       -Happy Mondays, "Wrote For Luck"  |