[comp.sys.mac.misc] SIMM adapters

v113px6j@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Thomas A Overfield) (06/29/91)

Howdy,  I have some 1meg simms sitting around and I don't know what to
do with 'em.  I've heard of SIMM adapter boards which allow you to put
two 1meg simm modules on them and have them act like a single 2meg
simm.  Does any one have information on them and where to purchase
them?

Thanks.

starta@tosh.UUCP (John Starta) (06/30/91)

v113px6j@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Thomas A Overfield) writes:

> Howdy,  I have some 1meg simms sitting around and I don't know what to
> do with 'em.  I've heard of SIMM adapter boards which allow you to put
> two 1meg simm modules on them and have them act like a single 2meg
> simm.  Does any one have information on them and where to purchase
> them?

Computer Care in Minneapolis is a maker (there may be others) of SIMM
adapter boards. Their number is 800-950-CARE.

john

--
John A. Starta        Internet: tosh!starta@asuvax.eas.asu.edu
Chief Technologist        UUCP: ...ncar!noao!asuvax!tosh!starta