[comp.sys.mac.wanted] I need a reasonably priced SPREADSHEET

Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) (05/27/90)

In a message of 05/23/90, Ron Ueberschaer x4399 wrote -

> After visiting the local discount Mac software store, I came to
> the conclusion that commercial spreadsheet programs are big
> business... All I really want is a basic spreadsheet.  It would
> be nice if it conformed to the Mac interface standards...How
> about a less expensive commercial spreadsheet?  Or a shareware
> one?  Help!

Look for BiPlane, I believe the latest is 1.02.  It's an oldie but a
goodie, shareware.  The application can handle bunches of cells, the DA
can handle 1000.  Yes, it has a DA included so you can fool around with
your files that way.  I know it's available on all the major commercial
services.  If you can't find it, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

--Adam--

CompuServe:  70721.504@compuserve.com
             (or 70721,504 for those on the service)
GEnie:  A.FRIX
America OnLine:  AdamFrix

--
Adam Frix via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.2!Adam.Frix

wiseman@tellabs.com (Jeff Wiseman) (06/04/90)

In article <54622.266147A3@cmhgate.FIDONET.ORG> Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) writes:

>In a message of 05/23/90, Ron Ueberschaer x4399 wrote -
>
>> After visiting the local discount Mac software store, I came to
>> the conclusion that commercial spreadsheet programs are big
>> business... All I really want is a basic spreadsheet.  It would
>> be nice if it conformed to the Mac interface standards...How
>> about a less expensive commercial spreadsheet?  Or a shareware
>> one?  Help!
>
>Look for BiPlane, I believe the latest is 1.02.  It's an oldie but a
>goodie, shareware.  The application can handle bunches of cells, the DA

I have seen these requests before and I know of some people who could/would use
an application like this. Would it be possible to maybe get this posted on
comp.binaries.mac?

--
Jeff Wiseman:	....uunet!tellab5!wiseman OR wiseman@TELLABS.COM