[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Video Tape Database/Labeler wanted

morimoto@orion.oac.uci.edu (Michael Morimoto) (06/06/90)

Hello, my videotape collection is getting out of hand.  There must be someone
out there who has slapped together a videotape database and label printer for
VHS tapes?  Any leads?  E.mail them to me directly...

a379@mindlink.UUCP (Gordon Mulcaster) (06/08/90)

> morimoto@orion.oac.uci.edu writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <266C2675.27318@orion.oac.uci.edu>
>
> Org.  : University of California, Irvine
> Person: Michael Morimoto
>

> Hello, my videotape collection is getting out of hand.  There must be someone
> out there who has slapped together a videotape database and label printer for
> VHS tapes?  Any leads?  E.mail them to me directly...

I just design them in Canvas and print them on 8&1/2 x 11" labels, and cut them
up. Because I'm using Canvas I can get as fancy as I want. I think the labels
are made by Avery and they can be used in a laser printer.

P.S. Any draw program would work as well.
--
   Send Mail to: a379@Mindlink.UUPC           Send Flames to: Dev/Nul
|  "It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever  |