[comp.sys.mac.wanted] screendump->LaserWriter=Flash-It

cth_larsen@tekno.chalmers.se (09/07/90)

In article <1470@marlin.NOSC.MIL>, atkins@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Hugh T. Atkins) writes:
> I would like to be able to do a window ( or screen dump) to a LaserWriter.
> I know about command-shift-4 but that only works when using an
> ImageWriter. Is there a utility,FKEY,CDEV or the like to accomplish this ?
> I'm using a Mac II with a LaserWriter on appletalk with a Mac+ running
> system 6.0.4 .
> I'm aware of things like ScreenSnap but I need to pass this on to a novice
> user and would like to make it a one-step process. You know, push the
> button and get the results.
> Thanks for any help,tips pointers   __ Hugh

I have been using a cdev called Flash-It for some time and it works fine!
It also saves screen dumps to file and in color. I think it came from sumex
but I might have gotten it from Finland. The address in the about box might
help.

Nobu Toge
Bin 62, SLAC
P. O. Box 4349
Stanford, California  94309

Gook luck!

* Arthur T. Larsen               *  E-Mail  larsen@cit.chalmers.se          *
* Chalmers Industriteknik        *                                          *
* S - 412 88  GOTHENBURG         *  Phone    + 46 - 31 - 72 40 25           *
* SWEDEN                         *  FAX      + 46 - 31 - 82 70 35           *
* I don't claim anything and therfore need no disclaimer. Logical? You say! *
/EOM/