[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Any one got the demo version of dosmounter???

akkh@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU (A. Hui) (09/13/90)

Hi, I remenber a while ago there is a demo version of dosmounter,
but yesterday when I look thru. the info-mac archive, I could not
found it. What happened to it??

Can anyone kindly direct me a copy???

Thanks!!

	Alvaro Hui		|ACSnet		akkh@mullian.oz
    4th Year B.E.\ B.Sc.	|Internet &	akkh@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU
   University of Melbourne	|Arpanet	rcoahk@koel.co.rmit.OZ.AU

gbr@cypress.UUCP ( PROM Design) (09/13/90)

In article <5447@munnari.oz.au> akkh@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU (A. Hui) writes:

>Hi, I remenber a while ago there is a demo version of dosmounter,
>but yesterday when I look thru. the info-mac archive, I could not
>found it. What happened to it??
>
>Can anyone kindly direct me a copy???

I'd like a pointer as well (e-mail would be better as I have a hard
time getting anon ftp access). But this raises a question: I have
a Mac II and am trying to upgrade to FDHD compatibility. The Apple
solution is currently about $450 and removes my existing floppy drive,
while Kennect(?) sells an add-on that goes for about $600 for an
adapter and extra drive. Has anybody used this product on a Mac II?
How well does it work?

Thanks,

glen rosendale (cypress semiconductor)