[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Hermes part 6

bklaas@gila.intel.COM (Brian Klaas~) (10/09/90)

In article <1060@massey.ac.nz>, ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
|> Hi
|>
|> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes, that came through
|> comp.binaries.mac. I seem to have all of the other bits but can't find
|> this peice. If somebody out there would be kind enough to send it to me
|> I would really appreciate it.

Part 6 did not make it here either.  Would someone out there be nice
enough to send a copy to me also?  (or post to comp.binaries.mac if
enough people missed it)

thanks,

--
** Brian Klaas, Design Engineer     ***  DISCLAIMER:  All opinions           **
** Intel Corporation                ***     stated here are strictly my own. **

ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) (10/10/90)

Hi

I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes, that came through comp.binaries.mac. I seem to have all of the other bits but can't find this peice. If somebody out there would be kind enough to send it to me I would really appreciate it.

ADVthanksANCE
Allan Burton           Phone +64 63 69099 x8564, Fax +64 63 505607
Macintosh Consultant,  TimeZone GMT +12,  Internet A.K.Burton@massey.ac.nz
Computer Centre, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand

mfn@cbnewsi.att.com (mark nettleingham) (10/10/90)

In article <1060@massey.ac.nz>, ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes, that came through comp.binaries.mac.

Part 6 is missing here also, could anyone send it to me also?

Thanks
Mark Nettleingham
...!att!probe!markn

PAT@rcgl1.eng.ohio-state.edu (Patrick Plaisted) (10/10/90)

Could someone repost hermes part 6 to comp.binaries.mac?  I get my news from
zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu which is the largest news server in the world.  Since
it never made it here I imagine it never made it a lot of places...

	Thanks,

	Pat

Patrick Plaisted                     |pat@agvax2.ag.ohio-state.edu
System Programmer                    |  or if you want to
Ohio Cooperative Extension Service   |  torture me with unix:
The Ohio State University            |pat@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
2120 Fyffe Rd. Room #109             |
Columbus, Ohio 43210                 |     (614) 292-4338
I'm not quite sure who's ideas these are;  I think they're mine...

matt@pacvax.UUCP (Matt Kingman) (10/10/90)

In article <1060@massey.ac.nz> ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes

Same here...  thanks,
/Matt
---
Matt Kingman - Macintosh Software Engineer
Pacer Software Inc. - Westboro, MA 01581
Disclaimer:  I speak only for myself.....

wheeler@bwdls58.UUCP (Cheryl Wheeler) (10/11/90)

In article <1060@massey.ac.nz>, ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:

> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes, that came through comp.binaries.mac.

Part 6 certainly seems to be elusive. I need it too.

Cheryl

BITNET: wheeler@bnr.ca

ph@cci632.UUCP (Pete Hoch) (10/11/90)

In article <1060@massey.ac.nz>, ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
> Hi

> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes...

> ADVthanksANCE

> Allan Burton           Phone +64 63 69099 x8564, Fax +64 63 505607

Same here.  So would someone please mail me a copy too?

Thanks,

Pete Hoch

kdq@demott.COM (Kevin D. Quitt) (10/11/90)

In article <4512@bwdls58.UUCP> wheeler@bwdls58.UUCP (Cheryl Wheeler) writes:
>In article <1060@massey.ac.nz>, ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
>>
>> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes, that came through comp.binaries.mac.
>
>Part 6 certainly seems to be elusive. I need it too.

    USC was down for about two days.  Our downstream site is missing
parts 5,6,7, and 13.  (We received 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 10, 9, 8, 11, and 14
in that order).

--
 _
Kevin D. Quitt         demott!kdq   kdq@demott.com

                96.37% of all statistics are made up.

sean@visix.com (Sean Trowbridge) (10/11/90)

In article <1060@massey.ac.nz> ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes

Me too.  But I also missed parts 2 and 3...
If someone could E-mail 2, 3, and 6, I'd be so happy!

--
Name: Sean Trowbridge  Job:Software Engineer   Quote: "Yo, Adrian." -
Employer: Visix Software Inc.                      Sylvester Stallone.

drz@po.cwru.edu (David R. Zinkin) (10/11/90)

Must have happened everywhere.  We didn't get Hermes part 6 either.

Can anyone supply it?

Thanks,
 -- Dave

David Zinkin -- Case Western Reserve University (Student) and
      Rochester General Hospital Radiology Dept. (Consultant)

INTERNET: drz@po.cwru.edu      BITNET: drz%po.cwru.edu@cunyvm

ted@cs.utexas.edu (Ted Woodward) (10/11/90)

In article <1990Oct10.120810.21715@cbnewsi.att.com> mfn@cbnewsi.att.com (mark nettleingham) writes:
>In article <1060@massey.ac.nz>, ABurton@massey.ac.nz (A.K. Burton) writes:
>> Hi

>> I'm looking for part 6 of Hermes, that came through comp.binaries.mac.

>Part 6 is missing here also, could anyone send it to me also?

>Thanks
>Mark Nettleingham
>...!att!probe!markn

ditto.

Thanks.

--
Ted Woodward (ted@cs.utexas.edu)

Greetings, Royal Ugly Dudes!

vd09+@andrew.cmu.edu (Vincent M. Del Vecchio) (10/11/90)

Did *anyone* get part 6 of Hermes?  I checked out of curiosity, and we
didn't either...
| Vincent Del Vecchio     \       #include <stddisclaimer.h>        |
| Box 4834                 \       #include <stdquote.h>            |
| 5125 Margaret Morrison St.\  BITNET: vd09+%andrew@cmuccvma.bitnet |
| Pittsburgh, PA  15213      \  UUCP: harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!vd09   |
| (412) 268-4441              \  Internet: vd09+@andrew.cmu.edu     |

cp26+@andrew.cmu.edu (Christopher Thomas Parker) (10/11/90)

Apparently (as posted in comp.sys.mac.somethingIForgetWhich) Hermes part
6 didn't make it off Roger Long's site.  Be patient, he's working on it.

-Chris