[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Looking for Japanese fonts for the Mac

black_pd@darwin.ntu.edu.au (10/11/90)

Can anyone tell me where I can download any fonts for Japanese
(katakana, hiragana, and/or even kanji)? I'm very interested in
trying them out, though at this stage I can't justify the cost
of obtaining ones advertised commercially.

Thanks-

          Paul Black                  Faculty of Education
  black_pd@darwin.ntu.edu.au     Northern Territory University
    phone: (089) 46 6133                 P.O. Box 40146
     fax: (089) 46 6151           Casuarina, NT 0811 Australia

ollef@sics.se (Olle Furberg) (10/11/90)

In <1990Oct11.194027.451@darwin.ntu.edu.au> black_pd@darwin.ntu.edu.au writes:

>Can anyone tell me where I can download any fonts for Japanese
>(katakana, hiragana, and/or even kanji)? I'm very interested in

Apple has a Japanese System, which you could order from APDA, this includes
fonts for katakana, hiragana and kanji.

You should have a hard disk, because the Kanji part takes up a lot of space.

   /Olle