[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Hermes 6...? where are youuuuu...?

tamone@sc2a.unige.ch (tamone@sc2a.unige.ch FRANCOIS TAMONE) (10/16/90)

Guess what... come on, its about the hermes part 6 posting...
 I-MISS-IT too!
Maybe a reposting could be reconsidered seeing the number of people
missing it?
Anyway, Thank you VERY much if you can send it to me.
 Best regards
Francois

james968@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James Hammett) (10/17/90)

In article <270@sc2a.unige.ch> tamone@sc2a.unige.ch (tamone@sc2a.unige.ch FRANCOIS TAMONE) writes:
>Guess what... come on, its about the hermes part 6 posting...
> I-MISS-IT too!
>Maybe a reposting could be reconsidered seeing the number of people

I second that motion!

					james968@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

vd09+@andrew.cmu.edu (Vincent M. Del Vecchio) (10/17/90)

Maybe you people didn't hear, but a while ago someone posted that Hermes
part 6 never made it out of the distribution site.  It was supposed to
be "coming."
| Vincent Del Vecchio     \       #include <stddisclaimer.h>        |
| Box 4834                 \       #include <stdquote.h>            |
| 5125 Margaret Morrison St.\  BITNET: vd09+%andrew@cmuccvma.bitnet |
| Pittsburgh, PA  15213      \  UUCP: harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!vd09   |
| (412) 268-4441              \  Internet: vd09+@andrew.cmu.edu     |