[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Where is StuffIt Classic

c60a-cz@danube.Berkeley.EDU (Donald Burr) (10/31/90)

In article <38890@ut-emx.uucp> stanman@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Stan Twiefel) writes:
>OK. StuffIt v1.6 is out.  Does anybody have a copy of it that they would
>be willing to send to an ftp site?
>
>I realize that it is slowly but surely being posted in binhexed parts in
>comp.sys.mac.*, but this seems to always give me errors.

Some kind soul is posting it in comp.binaries.mac, in 6 parts.  But, since
that's giving you problems, give me about a week, then check ferkel.ucsb.edu
(IP numbers unknown), look in the /pub/incoming directory, and I'll stick it
in there.

>Thanks

>Stan Twiefel
>stanman@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

Donald Burr, c60a-cz@danube.Berkeley.edu  | "I have a seperate mail-address
University of California, Berkeley        | for flames and other such nega-
Majoring in Computer Science              | tive msgs; it's called /dev/null."