[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Macintosh SE system for SALE!

hzink@alchemy.UUCP (Harry K. Zink) (10/27/90)

A friend of mine is selling his SE system.  It includes the following:

  Macintosh SE
  2x800K floppies
  2.5 megs of RAM
  40 meg hard drive
  Standard keyboard
  ** Imagewriter II printer

                    Asking price is $2000, or make an offer (shipping separate)

Please E-mail me, or call me at (714) 276-9245.  If I'm not there, just leavea
message.

 uucp : ucrmath!alchemy!hzink | Achieve True Wealth and Financial Independence!
 INET : hzink@alchemy.uucp    |            Intrigued? - Send E-Mail!
 -----------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Wesley: "Captain, this doesn't look like the holodeck to me."
   Worf: "Ready to cycle airlock, Captain." Picard: "Make it so."

bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com (Roger L. Long) (10/31/90)

In article <203@alchemy.UUCP> hzink@alchemy.UUCP (Harry K. Zink) writes:
>A friend of mine is selling his SE system.  It includes the following:
>
>  Macintosh SE
>  2x800K floppies
>  2.5 megs of RAM
>  40 meg hard drive
>  Standard keyboard
>  ** Imagewriter II printer
>
>                    Asking price is $2000, or make an offer (shipping separate)

For comparison purposes, here's the prices of a new Macintosh Classic
system, equivalent in just about every way.  Prices listed are retail
price; few people actually pay retail.

	Macintosh Classic		$1499
	  2 MB RAM
	  40 Meg hard drive
	  1.4MB floppy
	  Standard keyboard
	Imagewriter II printer		  625
					_____
					$2124

The above system comes with a 12 month warranty.

--
	Roger L. Long
	bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com