[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Which MacApp browser is the one that groks C++ well?

gilstrap@pooh_corner.sbc.com (Brian R. Gilstrap) (11/07/90)

I asked this question before, but didn't receive an answer or it got aged
off before I could read it (I've been sick and haven't been into work for
a few days).

When I was at OOPSLA, I talked to (I believe) the product manager for
MacApp and he demonstrated a product to me that was rather nifty.  It is a
browser that can grok C++ classes.  However, he cautioned me that there was
an older browser which did not grok C++ stuff (or at least didn't deal with C++
as well as the newer one).  I seem to recall that he said I could get the new
browser by updating from MacApp 2.0b9 to MacApp 2.0, but the product
description doesn't say anything about the browser.

Can anyone tell me where to get this little gem?

Brian R. Gilstrap
gilstrap@pooh_corner.tri.sbc.com
gilstrap@swbatl.sbc.com
...!{texbell,uunet}!swbatl{!pooh_corner}!gilstrap

marc@Apple.COM (Mark Dawson) (11/07/90)

In article <1990Nov6.230454.5974@swbatl.sbc.com> gilstrap@pooh_corner.sbc.com (Brian R. Gilstrap) writes:
>I asked this question before, but didn't receive an answer or it got aged
>off before I could read it (I've been sick and haven't been into work for
>a few days).
>
>When I was at OOPSLA, I talked to (I believe) the product manager for
>MacApp and he demonstrated a product to me that was rather nifty.  It is a
>browser that can grok C++ classes.  However, he cautioned me that there was
>an older browser which did not grok C++ stuff (or at least didn't deal with C++
>as well as the newer one).  I seem to recall that he said I could get the new
>browser by updating from MacApp 2.0b9 to MacApp 2.0, but the product
>description doesn't say anything about the browser.
>
>Can anyone tell me where to get this little gem?

The name is "Mouser" (at least the one that I use).  I believe that it IS
shipped with 2.0 (and 2.0b9).  I use to parse my C++ and Obj Pascal files...

Mark

--
Mark Dawson                Service Diagnostic Engineering

Apple says what it says; I say what I say.  We're different