[comp.sys.mac.wanted] MacsBug 6.2b1 needed

gd1a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Glen M. Devries) (11/13/90)

I am looking for a copy of MacsBug 6.2b1 or later (not alpha versions).
I have recently purchased a Macintosh IIsi and that specific version of
MacsBug is needed to enable the Command-Power interrupt. Some people may
think that is illegal to ask for a beta version of an unrelased Apple
product, however I feel I am within my rights to ask for it. I am a
legal user of MacsBug and 6.2b1 is the version I need to implement
features promised to me from Apple in their product litterature. If
anyone from Apple is listening, could it be made available for anonymous
FTP from apple.com. Otherwise, somebody put it somewhere!
                                -Glen
                                 gd1a+@andrew.cmu.edu

c60a-cz@danube.Berkeley.EDU (Donald Burr) (11/13/90)

In article <YbDhngS00WBNQ2Cl4r@andrew.cmu.edu> gd1a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Glen M. Devries) writes:
>I am looking for a copy of MacsBug 6.2b1 or later (not alpha versions).
>I have recently purchased a Macintosh IIsi and that specific version of
>MacsBug is needed to enable the Command-Power interrupt. Some people may
>think that is illegal to ask for a beta version of an unrelased Apple
>product, however I feel I am within my rights to ask for it. I am a
>legal user of MacsBug and 6.2b1 is the version I need to implement
>features promised to me from Apple in their product litterature. If
>anyone from Apple is listening, could it be made available for anonymous
>FTP from apple.com. Otherwise, somebody put it somewhere!

I believe I have that version lying around.  I'll try to get it up to you,
but I dunno if that'll work out.  Our home computer --> mainframe
uploading has been a bit weird around here lately... I'm trying to figure
out a fix to get it to work right.
Donald Burr, c60a-cz@danube.Berkeley.edu  | "I have a seperate mail-address
University of California, Berkeley        | for flames and other such nega-
Majoring in Computer Science              | tive msgs; it's called /dev/null."