[comp.sys.mac.wanted] SIMMS

ftdkl@acad3.fai.alaska.edu (LaSota Daniel K) (09/26/90)

The current price of 1 MB SIMMS from the Chip Merchant is
$39.

Dan LaSota
FTDKL%ALASKA.BITNET@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu  (best)
ftdkl@acad3.fai.alaska.edu                    (if you must)

gmoff@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz (Moffat) (09/28/90)

ftdkl@acad3.fai.alaska.edu (LaSota Daniel K) writes:

>The current price of 1 MB SIMMS from the Chip Merchant is
>$39.

Could somebody please send me a fax no or USnail address for this firm -
 they seem to have the net's endorsement AND the cheapest prices :-)
--
    Graeme Moffat                         Phone : +64 9 737 999  x8384
    Computer Aided Design Centre,         Fax   : +64 9 366 0702

umcarls9@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Charles Carlson) (09/29/90)

In article <1990Sep26.035916.13751@hayes.fai.alaska.edu> ftdkl@acad3.fai.alaska.edu writes:
>The current price of 1 MB SIMMS from the Chip Merchant is
>$39.

Just how much lower are these things gonna get?  I thought I was getting a
steal when I bought them for $72 at Christmas!!!

Charles

Mike.Burton@f555.n161.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Mike Burton) (11/07/90)

Does anyone out there have four 1-Meg SIMMS that they're willing to sell me
for a good price?  Must be at least 80ns or better.  Please contact me if
possible.

Also,  I'm looking for an HP PaintJet.  Does anyone out there have one that
they'de be willing to sell?

Please contact me by leaving me a message.

--
Mike Burton - via FidoNet node 1:125/777
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!fidogate!161!555!Mike.Burton

nsainaney@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Narayan R. Sainaney) (12/05/90)

Guy's 1meg SIMMS for the Mac.........$90.00 installed or $85.00 per SIMM
E-Mail to order.

phaedrus@milton.u.washington.edu (Mark Phaedrus) (12/05/90)

In article <yHmoT1w163w@questor.wimsey.bc.ca> nsainaney@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Narayan R. Sainaney) writes:
>Guy's 1meg SIMMS for the Mac.........$90.00 installed or $85.00 per SIMM
>E-Mail to order.
     Uh, that _is_ a joke, right?  With 70ns Mac 1MB SIMMS available for <$40
from a couple of dozen mail order houses, it would have to be...

     Look in the back of MacUser or MacWorld for Chip Merchant or Micron ads,
as a starting point.

--
Internet: phaedrus@u.washington.edu        (University of Washington, Seattle)
  The views expressed here are not those of this station or its management.

stanfiel@testeng1.misemi (Chris Stanfield) (12/05/90)

In article <yHmoT1w163w@questor.wimsey.bc.ca> nsainaney@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Narayan R. Sainaney) writes:
>Guy's 1meg SIMMS for the Mac.........$90.00 installed or $85.00 per SIMM
>E-Mail to order.

I thought that we just had a long thread running on RAM pricing, and
that the final best price available was <$40.00 (The Chip Merchant?).
If my memory serves me correctly, then the above posting is a
rip-off!!

Chris Stanfield, Mitel Corporation: E-mail to:- uunet!mitel!testeng1!stanfiel
(613) 592 2122 Ext.4960
We do not inherit the world from our parents - we borrow it from our children.

smisra@eos.ncsu.edu (12/06/90)

That price is ridiculous, even for a novice Mac owner..and
most of us who use the net are more than novice Mac owners..
$90...he he