[comp.sys.mac.wanted] For Sale: ImageWriter II

davew@hp-ptp.HP.COM (Dave_Waller) (05/26/90)

How much?

Dave Waller  \  The opinions expressed are solely my own, and in no way
Hewlett-Packard Co.  \  represent those of my employer (but we all know
dave@hpdstma.ptp.hp.com | hplabs!hpdstma!dave  \  they should!)

omd@pawl14.pawl.rpi.edu (Eric P. Scholz) (05/27/90)

This message is empty.

ira@iear.arts.rpi.edu (Ira Lee) (05/27/90)

bye
Ira Lee
iradx7@pawl.rpi.edu			ira@iear.arts.rpi.edu
(518) 276-IRAS				(718) 279-4814

omd@pawl14.pawl.rpi.edu (Eric P. Scholz) (05/28/90)

Hi...I have an ImageWriter II for sale.  It's in excellent condition and with a
brand new replaced print head. Please leave mail if interested/for details.  No
reasonable offer will be rejected. Thanks.

omd@pawl.rpi.edu

jyoull@bgsuvax.UUCP (Jim Youll) (12/06/90)

In article <23639@dime.cs.umass.edu> leban@par3.cs.umass.edu (Bruce Leban) writes:
>I have an ImageWriter II in excellent condition for sale.  (I posted this
>once before, but the deal fell through.)
>
>I'm not posting a price because I don't want to deal with all the flames that
>occur because everyone has a different idea of what things are "worth".
>If you want to buy a used ImageWriter II, decide what it's worth to you (call
>your local dealer, etc.) and mail me... [etc]
   Please don't call your local dealer and waste his time looking up
prices for you. He has other clients and customers to worry about, and unless
you are a regular customer, this is every bit as inconsiderate as the
folks who call YOU at home and try to sell you something...

Just my 0.25 worth.

-- Jim

PS I guess if you have the courtesy to tell him WHY you are calling, and
could he do you a small favor, well, that would probably not be so bad...