[comp.sys.mac.wanted] C++ for the Mac OS 6.0.5?

aperez@caribe.prime.com (Arturo Perez x6739) (12/06/90)

Anyone know what C++ compilers exist for the Macintosh under its native
OS?  That is, a C++ that does not require AUX.

Arturo Perez
ComputerVision, a division of Prime
aperez@cvbnet.prime.com
Too much information, like a bullet through my brain -- The Police

marc@Apple.COM (Mark Dawson) (12/06/90)

In article <1122@cvbnetPrime.COM> aperez@cvbnet.prime.com (Arturo Perez x6739) writes:
>Anyone know what C++ compilers exist for the Macintosh under its native
>OS?  That is, a C++ that does not require AUX.

Well, there is the MPW C++ (3.1) available through ADPA.

Mark

--
---------------------------------
Mark Dawson                Service Diagnostic Engineering

Apple says what it says; I say what I say.  We're different
---------------------------------

drg@mdaali.cancer.utexas.edu (David Gutierrez) (12/07/90)

In article <1122@cvbnetPrime.COM> aperez@caribe.prime.com (Arturo Perez
x6739) writes:
> Anyone know what C++ compilers exist for the Macintosh under its native
> OS?  That is, a C++ that does not require AUX.

Apple (or APDA) sells C++ for MPW.

David Gutierrez
drg@mdaali.cancer.utexas.edu

"Only fools are positive." - Moe Howard

glang@Autodesk.COM (Gary Lang) (12/17/90)

>Anyone know what C++ compilers exist for the Macintosh under its native
>OS?  That is, a C++ that does not require AUX.

Yes. MPW C++. From APDA. I'm not even sure there *is* a C++ compiler
for AU/X, but this one's been around for a couple of years...

- g