[comp.sys.mac.wanted] **** WANTED: RESEDIT 2.1 ****

jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu (The Mad Hatter) (12/16/90)

I would also like a copy of ResEdit 2.1, or at least ResEditFixer.  Any takers?

|     Jeff Wolman           |     I am NOT Mad as a Hatter!           |
|  (314)862-2900/889-5397   |     My swinging from the rafters is not |
|   jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu  |     actually happening; it just looks   |
|   AOL: JeffW15            |     like it.  You're crazy, not me!     |
|     Jeff Wolman           |     I am NOT Mad as a Hatter!           |
|  (314)862-2900/889-5397   |     My swinging from the rafters is not |
|   jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu  |     actually happening; it just looks   |
|   AOL: JeffW15            |     like it.  You're crazy, not me!     |

bl07130@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Bor-Tyng Lin) (12/17/90)

	Well what the heck.  Add my to the list.....

	PS: A copy of the newest macsbug would also be great.

						Thanks in advance,

|  									       |
|	bl07130@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu		SINGNATURE UNDER DEVELOPMENT   |
|									       |

lagana@sparky.eecs.umich.edu (Antonio A Lagana) (12/17/90)

I would also like to get a copy of ResEdit 2.1 and the latest Macsbug.  I would
greatly appreciate it if somebody can e-mail me a copy.  Thanks in advance.

					Tony Lagana
					CSE Grad Student
					University of Michigan

					lagana@sparky.eecs.umich.edu

ramsey@rbdc (Ramsey Dow) (12/18/90)

I too am seeking ResEdit 2.1.  If any kind soul out there in netland has
a copy and does not care for Apple's silly non-distribution then please
have at it and mail some copies out!  Thanks.
--
    "My damnable, reddening vision     | Ramsey Dow, starving undergraduate
 That build a new world for my seeing; |

wsinmh@eutws1.win.tue.nl (M.J. Heijligers) (12/19/90)

kpottie@icarus.cs.kuleuven.ac.be (Pottie Karl) writes:

>I too want a copy of ResEdit 2.1

>Apple, are you listening ? Put a copy of ResEdit somewhere onto Apple.com.

>If anybody else can help, please send me a copy.

Yes Apple, are you listening? Put a copy of all your software in public
domain, because if some silly person on this world wants your products,
he has full rights to get them!!

Please stop this nonsense, and don't put this "are you listening' crap
on the net. Apple is listening enough to its users. Compare it to any
other computer hardware developer in this world. What are they doing
for their average users? Nothing! Just make them pay even more...

I'm sure Resedit 2.1 will be available once, but I hate the idea of
people, not having the right to this software, making apple give
it to them. You at least could ask them politely.

Don't misunderstand me, I also would like to have the new resedit, but
I just wait and see untill the company decides if I can have it.

gagaku@ucscd.UCSC.EDU (23527000) (12/19/90)

>I would also like to get a copy of ResEdit 2.1 and the latest Macsbug.  I would
>greatly appreciate it if somebody can e-mail me a copy.  Thanks in advance.

me too!

Fred Lieberman,  gagaku@ucscd.ucsc.edu

kpottie@icarus.cs.kuleuven.ac.be (Pottie Karl) (12/19/90)

jwk@Scripps.EDU (John Kupec) (12/20/90)

In article <1990Dec17.020657.8838@zip.eecs.umich.edu> lagana@sparky.eecs.umich.edu (Antonio A Lagana) writes:
>I would also like to get a copy of ResEdit 2.1 and the latest Macsbug.  I would
>greatly appreciate it if somebody can e-mail me a copy.  Thanks in advance.
>
>					Tony Lagana
>					CSE Grad Student
>					University of Michigan
>
>					lagana@sparky.eecs.umich.edu

What the hell, I'll join the feeding frenzy.  If someone sends the above
to Tony, would you add me to your list too?

Thanks,
	John	jwk@scripps.edu or agouron!kupec@uunet.uu.net

--
John Kupec,	Systems Manager