[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Looking for Source Code Control

daven@svc.portal.com (12/26/90)

In article <4216@network.ucsd.edu> markley@network.ucsd.edu (Mike Markley) writes:
>I am looking for a Source Code Control application. It would be
>really nice if it was a Desk accessory. Does anyone know of
>such a thing?

I know of only three, and they all require Apple's MPW to be used.

o PVCS for the Mac from Polytron (I believe they have abandoned the Mac market)
o Projector - from Apple as part of MPW 3.0 on up
o Ports of various UNIX source code control systems to MPW shell tools.

   Dave Newman              |  daven@svc.portal.com        |  AppleLink: D0025
   Sofware Ventures Corp.   |  AOL: MicroPhone             |  CIS: 76004,2161
   Berkeley, CA  94705      |  WELL: tinman@well.sf.ca.us  |  (415) 644-3232