[comp.sys.mac.wanted] PseudoFPU init wanted

SR14@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK (02/06/91)

I saw this init for the Mac LC etc recently on the net but didn't download
it because I had no need.  I now have an LC w/o the maths copro, and an
application that requires it.  Where can I get the INIT???

Thanks

Alan Boyle                        INTERNET: SR14@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
Earth Sciences                       JANET: SR14@UK.AC.LIVERPOOL
University of Liverpool
P.O. Box
Liverpool  L69 3BX    UK

phil@and.cs.liv.ac.uk (Phil Jimmieson) (02/06/91)

In article <91037.092223SR14@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>, SR14@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK writes:
> I saw this init for the Mac LC etc recently on the net but didn't download
> it because I had no need.  I now have an LC w/o the maths copro, and an
> application that requires it.  Where can I get the INIT???

Well, you could try the local AppleCentre, or moi.

Phil Jimmieson,           ***************************************************
Computer Science Dept.,   * JANET    : phil@uk.ac.liv.cs.and                *
Liverpool University,     * INTERNET : phil@and.cs.liv.ac.uk                *
PO Box 147                ***************************************************
Liverpool  L69  3BX    "This message contains wit, sophistication, class,
(UK) 051-794-3689       style, and 3 other words I don't understand as well..."

cfejm@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (John Miller) (02/08/91)

In article <1991Feb6.131318.14401@and.cs.liv.ac.uk> phil@and.cs.liv.ac.uk (Phil Jimmieson) writes:
>In article <91037.092223SR14@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>, SR14@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK writes:
>> I saw this init for the Mac LC etc recently on the net but didn't download
>> it because I had no need.  I now have an LC w/o the maths copro, and an
>> application that requires it.  Where can I get the INIT???
>>

>Well, you could try the local AppleCentre, or moi.

>Computer Science Dept.,   * JANET    : phil@uk.ac.liv.cs.and                *
>Liverpool University,     * INTERNET : phil@and.cs.liv.ac.uk                *
>Liverpool  L69  3BX    "This message contains wit, sophistication, class,
>(UK) 051-794-3689       style, and 3 other words I don't understand as well..."

Or ftp from sumex-aim.stanford.edu in the info-mac/cdev  directory.  The
cdev is called pseudo-ftp  or something quite similar.