[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Flowcharting software for Mac

rodney@solar.card.inpu.oz.au (Rodney Campbell) (02/08/91)

david@gara.une.oz.au ( CCEN) writes:

>I am looking for some software (preferably public domain) that will allow
>me to draw flowcharts on a Mac.  If possible this should be able to run
>on a Mac plus.

Not sure about any PD programs of this nature but there is a product which
I use which is very good - called MacFlow by Mainstay. It does a bit more
than just draw pretty flowcharts but it is very good.
Hope this helps.
	  						Rodney...
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the company Mainstay and all
opinions are my own.
Rodney Campbell	- Telecom Aust |MHSnet: rodney@solar.card.inpu.oz.au
Integrated Network Products    |Snail : 8th Floor, 91 York Street, Sydney 2000.
Customer Applications Research |  or PO Box A226, Sydney South 2000, Australia.
        & Development          |Phone : +61 (0)2 364 3346   Fax: +61 2 262 3813