[comp.sys.mac.wanted] mail address of comp.binaries.mac moderator ?

iron@imag.imag.fr (Francois Menneteau) (02/06/91)

the question is in the title.

(Our news system can't succeed in reaching it, perhaps directly it would
work better).

--
Francois Menneteau ()   __|||||__   () "... I had their lives in my hands
================== ()    /O   O\    () their fate their fortune in my visions

bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com (Roger L. Long) (02/08/91)

In article <17845@imag.imag.fr> Francois Menneteau writes:
>the question is in the title.
>
>(Our news system can't succeed in reaching it, perhaps directly it would
>work better).

Well, the short answer is:	macintosh@felix.UUCP

This and many other questions are answered in "Answers to Frequently Asked
Questions" posted to comp.sys.mac.announce.  You should also be aware that
there is generally a 3-4 week backlog of articles, so you will likely not
see your submission posted immediately.

Finally, if your news system doesn't properly forward postings to moderated
groups to the moderator, your news system is broken, and you should make
the administrator of your system aware of the problem so he/she can fix it.
--
	Roger L. Long
	bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com