[comp.sys.mac.wanted] radius pivot

ulall@pub.uwrl.usu.edu (02/13/91)

I have a radius pivot monitor that i use with my mac iifx
i am using radiusware 1.5
is there a newer version of the radius utilities to drive
this monitor, and if so where do i get it
thanks for the help
ulall@pub.uwrl.usu.edu

lemke@radius.com (Steve Lemke) (02/14/91)

ulall@pub.uwrl.usu.edu writes:

>I have a radius pivot monitor that i use with my mac iifx
>i am using radiusware 1.5
>is there a newer version of the radius utilities to drive
>this monitor, and if so where do i get it

The latest version of RadiusWare is 1.7, but I'm not sure if it's actually
shipping yet or not.  Once I get the "official release" disk, I can stuffit
and binhex RadiusWare and email it to you.  If there's enough interest, I
might just post it to comp.binaries.mac.

>thanks for the help

No problem...

Steve
--