[comp.sys.mac.wanted] HPGL->Mac converter?

jurjen@cwi.nl (Jurjen NE Bos) (02/20/91)

I am looking for a program that can interpret HPGL (Hewlett-Packard Graphic
Language) code.
The code is probably designed for a plotter, but who has a plotter these days?
Thanks in Advance,

gilbertd@cricket.bio.indiana.edu (Don Gilbert) (02/20/91)

In article <2987@charon.cwi.nl> jurjen@cwi.nl (Jurjen NE Bos) writes:

>I am looking for a program that can interpret HPGL (Hewlett-Packard Graphic
>Language) code.
>The code is probably designed for a plotter, but who has a plotter these days?
>Thanks in Advance,

See hp2pict.hqx, available from anon. ftp to sumex-aim.stanford.edu,
cd info-mac/card/xcmd   or from anon. ftp to iubio.bio.indiana.edu,
cd [archive.util.mac]

This is a hypercard stack that converts the simpler hpgl line and text
commands.  C source for the xcmd is included if you want to add your
own favorit hpgl commands.
-- Don

--
Don Gilbert                                     gilbert@bio.indiana.edu