[comp.sys.mac.wanted] HD Case

Ricardo.Lopez@f13.n396.z1.MMUG.EDGAR.MN.ORG (Ricardo Lopez) (03/01/91)

Have a Relax Technologies Hard Disk Case for 5 1/4 Drive. Includes
cables. I am willing to sell it for $120, I pay shipping. Tell me
what you think..

--
Ricardo Lopez - via The Minnesota Macintosh Users Group UUCP-Fido Gateway
UUCP: ...jhereg!kksys!vware!edgar!mmug!396!13!Ricardo.Lopez

paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) (03/03/91)

In article <0.27CDC608@MMUG.EDGAR.MN.ORG> Ricardo.Lopez@f13.n396.z1.MMUG.EDGAR.MN.ORG (Ricardo Lopez) writes:
>Have a Relax Technologies Hard Disk Case for 5 1/4 Drive. Includes
>cables. I am willing to sell it for $120, I pay shipping. Tell me
>what you think..

Last time I checked, Relax was selling their hard disk case for $99.  Maybe
they have increased their price and I am not aware of it.

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			CIS Department
Internet:  paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall, KSU