[comp.sys.mac.wanted] If Monks Had Macs...

ddaniel@lindy.Stanford.EDU (D. Daniel Sternbergh) (03/09/91)

I received a kind offer from someone on the Internet for a copy of the
hypercard stack(s) called "If Monks Had Macs...", but my correspondent
seems to have gotten snowed under with work, or lost net access, or
otherwise disappeared.  Does anyone else know where I might be able to
track down a copy?  From the description, it sounded like something
I'd really be interested in, and I've already got a couple of people
here anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Many thanks,

	== Daniel ==

The despair with which Kafka knocks on the door of the Lord makes one
doubt whether he expected the door to be opened, whereas the intimacy
and at times almost critical impatience with which Yiddish folk
writers of the Hasidic period appealed to the Lord leave no doubt that
they believed He would respond.                  I. Howe, E. Greenberg

ireland@ac.dal.ca (03/09/91)

In article <1991Mar8.222351.8110@leland.Stanford.EDU>, ddaniel@lindy.Stanford.EDU (D. Daniel Sternbergh) writes:
> I received a kind offer from someone on the Internet for a copy of the
> hypercard stack(s) called "If Monks Had Macs...", but my correspondent
> seems to have gotten snowed under with work, or lost net access, or
> otherwise disappeared.  Does anyone else know where I might be able to
> track down a copy?  From the description, it sounded like something
> I'd really be interested in, and I've already got a couple of people
> here anxiously awaiting its arrival.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> 	== Daniel ==

If Monks had Macs can be obtained from BMUG and I think I saw it listed in the
index of the University of Michigan ftp site (35.1.1.43). You can get the index
by typing  GET PC2:!INDEX  after the standard anonymous login.

Hope this helps, Keith Conover  ireland@ac.dal.ca