[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Couch/Futon for sale

gort@cup.portal.com (george d harrington) (03/08/91)

In a recent posting, Roger Hagen (hagen@redwood.math.ucla.edu)
writes:
>Black couch, 6 feet long, folds out into a futon.
>Price: $150

>Glass end table, 3' by 2' by 1 1/2'
>Price: $60

>VCR cabinet/Bookcase, 6' tall, 3' wide. Bottom third is a VCR tape
>holding cabinet. Fits about 100 tapes. Also, two adjustable shelfs.
>Price: $50

>Mattress, single sized, perfect condition
>Price: $40

Yes, but what software is bundled with all this?

			gort@cup.portal.com

kscott@cgl.ucsf.edu (Kevin Scott) (03/10/91)

gort@cup.portal.com (george d harrington) writes:
>Yes, but what software is bundled with all this?

Announcing:
Couchpro Professional!
Comes bundled with Macfuton, now at the especially low price of $200
Alll bundled with the couch

And, if you act before midnight tonight, you geta:
stained glass endtable plus!  You can enchant guests for hours with this
combination parlor vidoegame/magazine rack with 8 bit color!  Note that this
is being sold used for only $100 dollars more than the new state of the art
endtable classic!

And of course, cabinet6.07!  You expect you will get a free upgrade to cabinet
7.0, maybe not, but none the less maybe so!  Those of you who bought cabinetSI
expecting cabinet7.0 can enjoy our special screwing, your receive cabinet6.07
even if you didn't expect it and we anticipate making more money off you!
For those you of you considering buying a new cabinet, we are happy to announce
we will have cabinet8.0 out shortly after CabinetWindows12.0!

The furniture will be out shortly, expect three months delivery time on
the software.  Those of you buying from JWP furniture of Delaware, we
absolutley promise you we have the software already here, we won't give you
a delivery time but it might happen to get to you in three months by
coincedence.
No organiztions, company, or university is responsible for this, my apologies
to the engineers, programers, and technicians at apple who put out a wonderful
product corrupted by apple management and used car dealers rehired by
Computerland.