[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Trade IIx for IIci

mhaines@jarthur.claremont.edu (Matthew Haines) (03/12/91)

I have a Mac IIx purchased Jan 18th, 1991.  I would like to arrange to swap
it to someone with a IIci.  If you have a IIci and wish you had a IIfx, this
is a good chance, as the IIx is upgradeable to and want to upgrade to a IIfx,
this is a good chance, since the IIx is upgradeable to the IIfx, and already
has the 1.4 meg drive.

--Matthew (mhaines@jarthur.claremont.edu

dawg6844@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (<blank>) (03/12/91)

mhaines@jarthur.claremont.edu (Matthew Haines) writes:

>I have a Mac IIx purchased Jan 18th, 1991.  I would like to arrange to swap
>it to someone with a IIci.  If you have a IIci and wish you had a IIfx, this
>is a good chance, as the IIx is upgradeable to and want to upgrade to a IIfx,
>this is a good chance, since the IIx is upgradeable to the IIfx, and already
>has the 1.4 meg drive.

>--Matthew (mhaines@jarthur.claremont.edu

Maybe this is the twilight zone and no one has told me.
Do you actually believe that someone will swap a 25MHz 32-bit bus IIci for
a 16MHz non-32-bit bus IIx?
Sure the IIx is upgradeable to a IIfx, for a mere $3000.

Confused IIci Owner.

(I have a Toyota Celica.  If anyone out there is interested in trading me a
Ferrari Testarossa, please email at the above address)
Dan Walkowski                          | To understand recursion,
Univ. of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci. |    you must first understand recursion.
walkowsk@cs.uiuc.edu                   |