[comp.sys.mac.wanted] LapTop reccomendations...

John.Khoury@f421.n109.z1.Fidonet.Org (John Khoury) (03/20/91)

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a NoteBook laptop, or know of any
used ones for sale.  INEXPENSIVE ones?

I need a word processor only to takes notes with in class, then xfer to
my mac for editing...

Must have at least a 3 hour battery life.  Regualar QWERTY keyboard and
a disk drive.  Must be small and lite enough to fit on a University
desktop (Which usually BARELY holds a regualr notebook!).

Saw the Tandy 1100 FD with built-in DeskMate Software. Probably the
most suited for the job, but the price bothers me. ($699.) Although,
that's probably what I'll end up paying in the end.  Hoping for a used
laptop for $300.00.  Fat chance, I know..

Any reccomendations?  Ideas?

Thanks for any help...

John
(U of MD.)

 * Origin: Twilight Clone: Macintosh Files - 301-946-8677 (1:109/421)