[comp.sys.mac.wanted] After Dark Modules

hashem@aludra.usc.edu (BaSiL hAsHeM) (03/21/91)

I'm looking for After Dark 2.0 Modules to plug in. I've checked most of the
archive sites and haven't turned up anything.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--

       Basil Hashem               "So watcha gonna do when ya grow up, son?"
       Jet Propulsion Laboratory          University of Southern California

dawg6844@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (<blank>) (03/21/91)

hashem@aludra.usc.edu (BaSiL hAsHeM) writes:

>I'm looking for After Dark 2.0 Modules to plug in. I've checked most of the
>archive sites and haven't turned up anything.

>Any pointers would be appreciated.

>Thanks,

>--

>       Basil Hashem               "So watcha gonna do when ya grow up, son?"
>       Jet Propulsion Laboratory          University of Southern California
>       hashem@aludra.usc.edu              basil@thyme.jpl.nasa.gov

there's a few at sumex-aim.stanford.edu,
and then there's 2 I wrote.

if somebody will tell me the canonical procedure for posting things to
sumex-aim, I'll put them there.

Dan Walkowski                          | To understand recursion,
Univ. of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci. |    you must first understand recursion.
walkowsk@cs.uiuc.edu                   |