[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Wanted: Printer Info V1.1 from comp.binaries.mac

m_herodotus@coors.dec.com (Mario Herodotus - Digital Customer Support Center (800) 525-6570) (03/21/91)

	Could someone mail me  Printer Info V1.1, my copy from
comp.binaries.mac has some kind of problem, after binhexing it
won't unstuff. Stuffit doesn't like the file.

Thanks,
Mario

     I can't afford my own opinions, and DEC won't pay for them either.
Mario Herodotus   [ CX03 1/K3 ] |        m_herodotus@coors.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation   |
Customer Support Center         | - or - m_herodotus%coors.dec@decwrl.dec.com
305 Rockrimmon Blvd.            |
Colorado Springs, CO 80919      | - or - ...!decwrl!coors.dec.com!m_herodotus

(800) 525-6570  Ext 25520       |
[direct line (719) 592-5520]    |

bob@mitisft.Convergent.COM (Bob Lee) (03/22/91)

In article <2780@shodha.enet.dec.com> m_herodotus@coors.dec.com (Mario Herodotus - Digital Customer Support Center (800) 525-6570) writes:

>	Could someone mail me  Printer Info V1.1, my copy from
>comp.binaries.mac has some kind of problem, after binhexing it
>won't unstuff. Stuffit doesn't like the file.
>
>Thanks,
>Mario

Would that same kind soul please send a copy to me.  I missed the posting,
and I am now looking for a printer for my SE/30.  The longer I look at
the printer issue the more confused I get.

Thanks

-bob