[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Wanted: Dayplanner software

andyc@bucky.intel.com (Andy Crump) (03/26/91)

I am looking for a complete replacement for a Dayplanner or Daytimer.
There seems to be plenty of applications for appointments and addresses, but are
there any for "to do" lists with prioritization?

I would like to see one application that has it all, with
autoforwarding of todo items to the next day and all.

Thanks for any info,
--

    -- Andy Crump

    ...!tektronix!reed!littlei!andyc | andyc@littlei.intel.com
    ...!uunet!littlei!andyc          | andyc@littlei.uu.net

Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed here are my own and
            not representive of Intel Corportation.

aclin@blackjack.dt.navy.mil (Charissa S. Aclin) (03/27/91)

In <ANDYC.91Mar26101128@bucky.intel.com> andyc@bucky.intel.com (Andy Crump) writes:

>I am looking for a complete replacement for a Dayplanner or Daytimer.
>There seems to be plenty of applications for appointments and addresses, but are
>there any for "to do" lists with prioritization?

>I would like to see one application that has it all, with
>autoforwarding of todo items to the next day and all.

You might want to check out FocalPoint II. I use it and am very pleased with it.
It has daily and monthly calendars, plus and to-do list for items and phone calls.
There are also other categories, such as project/client/vendor info, expenses,
time cards, rolex, and notes. It works with Hypercard 1.25. It's made by TenPoint.
I haven't used any other packages of this nature, but am very pleased with Focal
Point.

C. Aclin