[comp.sys.mac.wanted] Imagewriter LQ driver for 7.0

tobias@athena.mit.edu (John W Tobias) (03/28/91)

	Is there a driver for the Imagewriter LQ that will work
with System 7.0?  I have an Epson LQ-500 which, in combination
with a Grappler LX, requires the Apple LQ driver.  The driver
that worked with 6.0.7, while recognized by the 7.0 chooser,
gives a message something like:  "The connected device is not
responding like an Imagewriter LQ"  Any ideas?  Any drivers that
will work would be gratefully accepted.  Thanks.
						JT

sethcohn@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (seth cohn) (03/28/91)

tobias@athena.mit.edu (John W Tobias) writes:

> 	Is there a driver for the Imagewriter LQ that will work
> with System 7.0?  I have an Epson LQ-500 which, in combination
> with a Grappler LX, requires the Apple LQ driver.  The driver
> that worked with 6.0.7, while recognized by the 7.0 chooser,
> gives a message something like:  "The connected device is not
> responding like an Imagewriter LQ"  Any ideas?  Any drivers that
> will work would be gratefully accepted.  Thanks.
> 						JT

Go to your nearest apple dealer and get the NEW drivers that work with
Truetype.  ALL are sys7 compatible.  including the NEW LQ driver.

Seth

Seth Cohn, Service Tech.  607-273-2815 voice 607-272-7002 BBS
All things posted are opinions by me, of me, for me, or to me.
And another thing..........I'm not sure you're real.